Ethos™ PIV Readers
Readers for PKI Identity Verification (PIV/CIV)
WaveLynx Technologies’ line of contactless Ethos™ PIV Readers offers a modern aesthetic and a state-of-the-art feature set. They are designed for FIPS 201-2 identification validation in programs such as GSA/FICAM. This line of readers is fully compliant with the SIA OSDP™ protocol for validation of PKI based Smart Cards (PIV, PIV-I, CIV, TWIC, CAC).
OSDP™ Secure Channel functionality provides encryption of communication with the host. OSDP™ secure file transfer functionality ensures remote upgradability of the readers.
Highly optimized designs require no reader calibration or tuning. The designs provide increased RF power for enhanced read range and shorter transaction times for better user experience.
- Compliant to NIST SP-800-116
- OSDP™ Compliant to IEC CDV 60839-11-5:2018
- OSDP™ Secure Channel and remote firmware upgradability
- Supports CHUID identification and forwarding
- Credential verification mode per OSDPTM specification
- Reads FIPS 201 type of smart cards
- Accelerometer-based tamper detection
- Tri-state LED light bar (red, green, amber) and audible beeper
- Metal wall plate for robust mounting
- Accommodates indoor, outdoor installation environments
125 kHz & 13.56MHz
|Firmware Revision||Ethos 18.104.22.168 or later with PIV configuration|
|Current||106 mA average, 144 mA peak||118 mA average, 169 mA peak||143 mA average, 193 mA peak|
|Voltage||5-16 V DC||5-16 V DC||5-16 V DC|
|Electrical Connections Red
| Power In
|Temperature Range||UL™ tested -35° to 66°C and EN -40° to 70°C and 95% humidity|
|Dimensions||5.1” x 1.7” x 0.71”||5.1” x 3.25” x 0.71”|
|Certifications||FCC, IC, CE, UL 294, EN 302291, EN 301489, EN 300330, EN 50130-4, IP55, BIS IS 13252|