Everything You Want To Know About Us.
We empower customers with secure, open, and interoperable solutions so that they can be in control and evolve.
We are committed to developing secure, innovative solutions for the security industry while maintaining the highest level of quality. We implement adopted standards whenever possible in order to protect our customer's ability to adopt new technologies as they become affordably available. We execute our business with honesty and integrity.
- American manufacturer of commercial Access Control products
- Headquarters and manufacturing operations in Broomfield, Colorado
- Leading the security industry to a Secure, Open, and Interoperable future
WaveLynx Technologies Corporation was founded in 2012 and is currently headquartered in Broomfield, CO, with a fully maintained manufacturing facility co-located. WaveLynx Technologies launched a full line of electronic access control readers in 2016, using state of the art MIFARE® DESFire® EV2 technology. In 2020, WaveLynx introduced MyPass Mobile Credentials™, a cloud credential application designed to deliver a safe, secure, and convenient experience to access secured doors using a smartphone.
The WaveLynx Product Development team has more than 60 years of RFID and electronics experience in the security industry.
WaveLynx offers customizable transition strategies and is passionate regarding the elimination of the widely propagated risk around low-frequency proximity technology.
WaveLynx Technologies has experienced 100% year over year growth since 2016.
- Create exceptional End User experiences
- Customize seamless, affordable transition plans which support legacy, current, and future technologies
- Experience success through innovation while maintaining a commitment to open standards
- Establish partnerships that facilitate open, interoperable ecosystems and minimal channel conflicts